Qwarie continues to offer a private and intensive classroom training, with fixed term courses of 1 - 5 days, and a modular training structure, with a variable duration.
A classroom training is a private course, conducted at your premises or at premises provided by Qwarie.
1 day courses are for decision makers. Courses of 2-5 days are for OSINT practitioners.
1 day courses have no delegate limit.
Preferably, 2-5 day courses are limited to 10 delegates, with similar knowledge and experience.
However, and where required, training assistants accompany the lead trainer. So that, more than 10 delegates may attend a 2-5 day course.
Qwarie has dis-continued the supply of classroom Public training courses. Public OSINT courses are online.
Why Train with Qwarie?
- Qwarie Specialises in OSINT
- Up to date OSINT training material
- Free follow-up e-mail updates
- Online & gradual learning with high retention
- Option for intensive classroom training
- Examination & Certification
The University of Central Lancashire
Qwarie provides the OSINT Module for the UCLAN Cybercrime Investigations MSC.
This is a shorter and intensive 5 day version of the 15 module Distance Learning Course package.
Modular OSINT Classroom Training
Modular training is intended for people with some experience of OSINT. Modular courses are for a minimum of 2 days.
If you are planning a modular OSINT training, and you are not familiar with OSINT, we recommend you choose one of our fixed term training courses, or have your delegates take a Pre-training Assessment and allow their results to determine the modules required.
Fixed Term OSINT Classroom Training
Qwarie offers a choice of fixed term courses that are ideal for people with limited or no experience of OSINT research.
1. General OSINT & Social Media research courses of 2 to 5 days. Any fixed term course can be delivered privately.
2. Qwarie offers nine targeted, sector specific courses with very high relevance. These private courses focus on the tasks your researchers will perform after the training.
Classroom Training Unit (CTU)
With a private training, Qwarie is able to supply a Classroom Training Unit. Each CTU has up to 10 laptop computers.
Each laptop comes with a pre-configured False Persona for research purposes.
Also, and where the 4G network is robust, the CTU can provide an independent internet connection, for the trainer and all delegates.
mSIS TRAINING - CLASSROOM OR ONLINE
Video tutorials & manuals are available on the mSIS website, for each mSIS application.
- mSIS CVL for corporate research teams
- mSIS LE for law enforcement and public authorities
- mSIS Lite for journalists and private investigators
- mSIS Legal for legal professionals
- mSIS Justice for the court service