Director of Training
Since taking a seat on the Board in December 2016, Tony spends less time training.
Tony continues to deliver Public Speaking engagements, world-wide.
- British Transport Police: OSINT and Social Media Research trainer
- Accredited Trainer: Police National Database (PND)
- Mainstream Cyber Crime Trainer (MCCT) for the College of Policing
- Accredited PIP (Professional Investigation Programme) Level 2 Investigator
Tony delivers OSINT and Cybercrime training courses, and he conducts Public Speaking engagements, world-wide.
- 2015 retired from Surrey Police Force (Detective Constable)
- National Mainstream Cybercrime Coordinator for the College of Policing
- Network Investigator, Surrey Police High Tech Crime Unit (HTCU)
- Security Clearance: S C and M V until 21 June 2023
Gill is a former South Yorkshire Police Officer and Norfolk Police support staff, Home Office Accredited Communication Data Investigator and qualified Digital Media Investigator.
- Retired from support role with Norfolk Police in 2015
- Open Source Intelligence Investigator & Trainer
- Malicious Communications Investigator & Trainer
- Digital Media Investigator
- Communications Data Investigator & Trainer
- Subject Matter Expert, associated to the UK College of Policing
- Security Clearance: SC until August 2021
Fabiana is our multi-lingual, NATO accredited, highly experienced Qwarie OSINT trainer.
January 2017: Qwarie has taken on three more Senior Trainers. Details updating soon.
Qwarie has 7 assistant trainers. Most of the time, they are performing OSINT investigations, training new recruits on the investigations team and when required, assisting Senior Trainers on 4 & 5 day courses, that have a large practical component, and where the number of delegates exceeds 8.