Executive Training Officer
Since taking a seat on the Board in December 2016, Tony spends less time training.
Tony continues to deliver Public Speaking engagements, worldwide.
- British Transport Police: OSINT and Social Media Research trainer
- Accredited Trainer: Police National Database (PND)
- Mainstream Cyber Crime Trainer (MCCT) for the College of Policing
- Accredited PIP (Professional Investigation Programme) Level 2 Investigator
Tony delivers OSINT and Cybercrime training courses, and he conducts Public Speaking engagements, worldwide.
- 2015 retired from Surrey Police Force (Detective Constable)
- National Mainstream Cybercrime Coordinator for the College of Policing
- Network Investigator, Surrey Police High Tech Crime Unit (HTCU)
- Security Clearance: S C and M V until 21 June 2023
Gill is a former South Yorkshire Police Officer and Norfolk Police support staff, Home Office Accredited Communication Data Investigator and qualified Digital Media Investigator.
- Retired from support role with Norfolk Police in 2015
- Open Source Intelligence Investigator & Trainer
- Malicious Communications Investigator & Trainer
- Digital Media Investigator
- Communications Data Investigator & Trainer
- Subject Matter Expert, associated with the UK College of Policing
- Security Clearance: SC until August 2021
Fabiana is our multi-lingual, NATO accredited, highly experienced Qwarie OSINT trainer.
January 2017: Qwarie has taken on three more Senior Trainers. Details updating soon.
Qwarie has seven assistant trainers. Most of the time, they are performing OSINT investigations, training new recruits on the investigations team and when required, assisting Senior Trainers on 4 & 5 day courses, that have a significant practical component, and where the number of delegates exceeds 8.