Since taking a seat on the Board in December 2016, Tony spends less time training.
Tony continues to deliver Public Speaking engagements, worldwide.
- British Transport Police: OSINT and Social Media Research trainer
- Accredited Trainer: Police National Database (PND)
- Mainstream Cyber Crime Trainer (MCCT) for the College of Policing
- Accredited PIP (Professional Investigation Programme) Level 2 Investigator
Gill is a former South Yorkshire Police Officer and Norfolk Police support staff, Home Office Accredited Communication Data Investigator and qualified Digital Media Investigator.
- Retired from support role with Norfolk Police in 2015
- Open Source Intelligence Investigator & Trainer
- Malicious Communications Investigator & Trainer
- Digital Media Investigator
- Communications Data Investigator & Trainer
- Subject Matter Expert, associated with the UK College of Policing
- Security Clearance: SC until August 2021
John Wafer is a law enforcement professional with an exceptional understanding of OSINT and how it can be deployed as an investigative tool.
Also, John has a detailed, understanding of the relevant legislation and the experience to implement robust compliance. This has been core to the success he has achieved as an investigator.
Tony delivers OSINT and Cybercrime training courses, and he conducts Public Speaking engagements, worldwide.
- 2015 retired from Surrey Police Force (Detective Constable)
- National Mainstream Cybercrime Coordinator for the College of Policing
- Network Investigator, Surrey Police High Tech Crime Unit (HTCU)
- Security Clearance: S C and M V until 21 June 2023
Qwarie has nine assistant trainers. Most of the time, they are performing OSINT research, training new recruits on the research team and when required, assisting Senior Trainers on 4 & 5 day courses, that have a significant practical component, and where the number of delegates exceeds 8.