Qwarie has the capacity to meet your OSINT (III) training requirements, regardless of scale or complexity, with a selection of courses.
The online training is a blend of printed material, and multiple live and interactive training events, delivered securely in a webinar style.
The Qwarie eLearning service is divided into three main groups:-
- Public Sector courses, open to any Public Authority employee
- Private Sector courses, open to anyone with an OSINT research remit
- Closed group private courses for Public Sector and Private Sector clients.
The difference? The Public Authority courses, have more emphasis on UK policies, guidelines and the relevant legislation, particularly concerning powers available under the IPA 2016 legislation.
Qwarie provides a complete Advanced OSINT training service with 15 modules. Our five short courses pre-select modules for specific learning outcomes.
Why Train with Qwarie?
- Qwarie Specialises in OSINT
- Up to date OSINT training material
- Free follow-up e-mail updates
- Online & gradual learning with high retention
- Option for intensive classroom training
- Examination & Certification
- One 15 module Advanced OSINT course
- A choice of 5 short courses