OSINT TRAINING COURSES
Qwarie OSINT courses provide training to gather intelligence & evidence in relation to:-
- Insurance Fraud
- Counterfeit Fraud
- Financial and Human Resource Due Diligence processes
- Money Laundering
- Benefit Fraud
- Identity Fraud and Theft
- Cyber Stalking
- Threat Assessment and Risk Evaluation
Qwarie Senior Trainers are all OSINT Investigators and ex-police officers. Our Senior Trainers perform OSINT investigations when they are not teaching courses. This enables our trainers to remain current within the rapidly changing space of OSINT. Qwarie Assistant trainers are, primarily OSINT investigators that might assist with training, as and when required. An assistant trainer can be called upon at short notice. Qwarie provides Public Courses where anyone can attend. Upcoming courses
Also, we offer Private Courses for government agencies and corporate clients. Private Courses are usually held at the client's premises or at another convenient location.
For private courses, Qwarie is able to supply a Classroom Training Unit (CTU) with independent internet connections for the trainer and all delegates.
Typically, courses are for 5 to 16 delegates. Where required, training assistants accompany the lead trainer, so that clients benefit from a trainer to delegate ratio no greater than 1 : 8
Qwarie offers nine general OSINT courses and two specialist OSINT Courses. Our most popular course is the 4 day "Using The Internet as an Investigative Tool".
Using The Internet & Social Media as an Investigative Tool: Course contents can be found here.
General OSINT Courses
- 1 Day OSINT Awareness Course (Private only) Internet Connection Preferred
- 1 Day Searching & Social Networking Course (Private only) Internet Connection Essential
- 1 Day Electronic Tracing Course (Private only) Internet Connection Essential
- 1 Day Database Course (Private only) Internet Connection Essential
- 2 Day OSINT Awareness with Practical Course (Private only) Internet Connection Essential
- 2 Day Social Media Research Course (Public & Private) Internet Connection Essential
- 3 Day OSINT Standard Course (Public & Private) Internet Connection Essential
- 4 Day Full OSINT Course (Public & Private) Internet Connection Essential
- 5 Day Advanced Course (Private only) Internet Connection Essential
Specialist OSINT Courses
Covert On-line Investigations & Engagement Course
In the UK, Police Officers are trained to perform covert on-line enquiries. Where they are required to engage with a subject, they must attain a Covert Internet Investigation status, through the College of Policing.
Qwarie's Covert On-line Investigations & Engagement Training Course is supplied to personnel, outside of the Police, with a law enforcement role. Clients are in Trading Standards, the Food Standards Agency, the Environment Agency, the Border Agency, Local Authorities, HMRC, Social Services, Work & Pensions and the Probation Services.
Private courses are supplied at a location of the client's choice. Typically, courses are for 5 to 16 delegates. Where required, training assistants accompany the lead trainer, so that you benefit from a trainer to delegate ratio no greater than 1 : 8
Courses with a 1-5 day duration are available.
Qwarie is able to supply a Classroom Training Unit
If you are interested in a training course for your organization, please contact us with a proposed date, location, quantity of delegates and course duration.
The Public Course
Currently, Qwarie provides only one Public Course, where anyone can attend. Four day Public Courses are held every few months, usually in London.
Upcoming courses are on the News page.
Sign up to our Newsletter to receive notification of future Public Courses, and use the secure form on the contact page, to enroll on a Public Course.
Course Recognition & Accreditation